How to Pogo Password Reset
Pogo Games are more interesting than any other games on the planet as of now and so millions of people joining this site day-by-day. But, more than anything else, it is very important that you have no obstacles while logging into your account. However, most of the people nowadays might face a very common problem of forgetting the Pogo Games screen name or password, or else, some might wish to change the screen name or password. Though this process may sound so simple and easy for many, still, some might find it difficult to do so and you might need to contact Pogo Support. If you are one such person, here you can get through some basic tips to overcome that particular problem and also learn how to Reset Pogo Password and screen name very easily.
If you want to change the password, you can follow these steps:
- Open your favorite or default Internet browser and just type the official site address of the Pogo game www.pogo.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Then click on the Sign In button, where you can enter your screen name and a temporary password and then click the “Sign In” option.
- Then you may able to view the option called “My Account” exactly found located on the screen’s right side corner where you may select the option “Edit Password.”
- Here you may enter your old and temporary password that you have already have registered. Then you have to enter a new password that you are going to use. Again re-type the new password in the next column to confirm the new password.
- Finally, click on the option called “Save Changes” so that you can complete the process.
- If the above steps fail, kindly get in touch with the Pogo Customer Service and ask for the Pogo Password Recovery options.
- At the first step, just click on the link called ‘Forgot Password’, then you will be taken to the Reset Password Zone.
- Here you may find an empty tab, where you have to enter your screen name. Then, you have to click on the Submit button. This process will generate you a new E-mail along with a link for resetting the password of your Pogo account to your Email address.
- And open the Email of your account from the Pogo.com in another tab of your browser.
- In that mail, you can find that link to reset your Pogo account password, just tap on the link which will redirect you to the Password reset page.
- In this Password Reset page, just enter your Screen name along with the New password and then just tap on the Reset Password button.
- If following these steps is difficult for you then we suggest you visit Pogo Tech Support section for details instruction about Pogo Password Reset options.
If you forget your Pogo Screen Name, then follow these steps to recover it:
- Just tap on the forgot password link and your Email address must be entered there on the option of Forgot your Screen name which appears on the right-hand side of the window and then submits.
- Then locate the mail with the subject written as the Pogo Customer Support and the open it to find your new Pogo screen name that is found associated with the Email account.
Still, if you face any difficulties in sorting out this kind of situation, then you can always call Pogo Phone Number for the official support from Pogo games.